Especially formulated to withstand continuous flexing. Exhibits great strength when used to bond K•Prene® to K•Prene®, metal, or plastic. Two-part kit composed of equal containers of resin and hardener.
- 45 minute pot life
- 12 hour cure time
- 2-3 day full cure
For applying urethane – to – urethane OR urethane – to – steel. K-20 has high tensile strength, yet remains flexible to withstand continuous shock of press strokes. Composed of a two-part A and B kit. 1+ year shelf life.
- K-Prene Wear Pads – to – Urethane Die Pads
- K-Prene Clamping Pads – to – Steel Clamping Plates
- K-Prene Stripping Pads – to – Steel Stipper Plates
- K-Prene Pressure Pads – to – Steel Pressure Plates
- K-Prene Embossing Pads – to – Steel Sub-Plates
- K-Prene Wiping Blocks – to – Steel Holders
- K-Prene Fixture Blocks – to – Steel Sub-Plates
|1/2 Pint Kit (2 – 1/4 Pint Cans)||KPA-202||$22.00|
|1 Pint Kit (2-1/2 Pint Cans)||KPA-203||40.90|
|2 Pint Kit (2-1 Pint Cans)||KPA-204||78.45|