Physical Properties of K•Prene® Urethane
K•Prene Urethane Characterisitics
- TDI and MDI chemical structures, both are available in polyether and polyester formulas.
- We manufacture over 25 formulations on a daily basis.
- Hundreds of other formulations are available to meet your most demanding application.
- Broad hardnesses ranging from 10 Shore A to 85 Shore D Durometer.
- 6 standard colors, custom colors are available.
- K•Prene® is abrasion and cut resistant.
- K•Prene® is chemical and oil resistant.
- K•Prene® is radiation, ozone, weather and age resistant.
- K•Prene® is liquid castable and easily moldable.
- K•Prene® is machinable and resilient.
- K•Prene® has lower cost tooling.
- K•Prene® has high load bearing capacity.
- K•Prene® has elastic memory.