Roll Bending Accessories
When the diameter required is larger than what the top shaft will produce, a slip-on-tube is used. The tubes are developed per part size and increase the forming diameter capability of the top shaft. Quickly change the tube by simply slipping them on and off the top shaft as needed.
Slip-on Tube Support
This support mechanism prevents slip-on-tubes from pinching your rolled parts against the lower roll at the end of the cycle. It is adjustable to accommodate different tube sizes.
Small Shaft Assemblies
These are for the production of small diameter parts. There are several standard sizes and custom sizes are possible, depending on requirements.
For increased production, part ejectors and part feeders can be developed for most models.
- Pneumatic Lock-Up System - allows any number of parts to be identically duplicated.
- Small-OD Mounting Fixture - precisely determines degree to bend.
- Slip-On Tubes - securely clamps material to ensure safety and accuracy.
- Small-OD Shaft Assembly - provides one radius setup plus mount for additional tooling.
- Slip-On Tube Support - holds material in place to provide accurate bends.