Acrotech Inc. History
Since Acrotech Inc’s beginnings in 1984 there have been a lot of changes. The one thing that remains the same and will never change is putting the customer first. Without this simple philosophy we know that things may be different. It is also very important to note that with a rich company history such as Acrotech we really do know what we are doing within the urethane market. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future.
- 1984 February – Acrotech formed in Lake City, MN. Richard Huppert, Dale Oliver and Leon Rutz all buy out urethane division from Di Acro / Houdaille Industries
- 1984 November Acrotech became Incorporated – Continuation of Standard K-Prene® Products
- 1985 April K-Prene® 90-Degree Urethane Press Brake Dies Offered
- 1985 October K-Prene® 30-Degree Urethane Press Brake Dies Offered
- 1986 February Versa-Rolls Conceptualized
- 1986 July Acroform Inserts and Versa Dies Completed
- 1986 November Surstrips Were Made
- 1986 Diacro Roll Bending Division Purchased
- 1997 February Acrotech Purchases 980 W. Lakewood Ave. Lake City MN 28,000 Sq Ft. and Sells Prior location
- 2004 Dale Oliver Retires and hands over business to two sons Andy and Paul Oliver
- 2006 Diacro Line Purchased and Operations returned to Lake City, MN
- 2012 Diacro Line Sold
- 2013 Expansion of Offices increases the entire facility to 38,000 Sq Ft.
- 2016 21,000 active part numbers satisfying over 9000+ current customers
Acrotech Inc. has had an exceptional past and a bright future, securing several local and national accounts we are consistently growing and improving the way we do business. Look for us to further expand our offerings both in the catalog and online. Be sure to Contact Us for anything that you might need or would like to talk to us about regarding your next project.