K•Prene® is the trade name for the various grades of urethane elastomers formulated specifically by Acrotech Inc. The K•Prene® formulations were designed to “fill the gaps” between rubbers with characteristic resilience and structural plastics with characteristic hardness. The result is a functional toughness matched by no other available material in either natural or man-made form.
K•Prene® urethane elastomers have higher oil and solvent resistance and better thermal stability than most general purpose rubbers and plastics. They have greater abrasion and tear resistance in combination with increased load bearing capacity than do the neoprene or natural rubbers. Their extensibility and impact strength are greater than those of most plastics materials.
K•Prene® Urethane Characteristics
- TDI and MDI chemical structures, both are available in polyether and polyester formulas.
- We manufacture over 25 formulations on a daily basis.
- Hundreds of other formulations are available to meet your most demanding application.
- Broad hardnesses ranging from 10 Shore A to 85 Shore D Durometer.
- 6 standard colors, custom colors are available.
K•Prene®, the Unequaled Urethane!
We provide standard polyurethane materials from 10 Shore A to 85 Shore D Durometer. Our standard grades are polyether thermosets. We also produce polyesters and FDA materials.
Ordering information: 800-345-0583
Custom formulations are available! Prices subject to change without notice.